Use bases with double distilled water, which liquefies the mixtures and makes them less sweet. The water lowers the vaporization temperature, which is detrimental to the crust. The best MTL base (cheek shot) in our opinion is a 50PG 40VG 10H2O, or with alternative values, but always in the presence of water. For cloud/taste, any base is fine, and even in this case, a minimum of water will not spoil it. If you decide to vaporize in the cloud/flavor, you should know that as the percentage of glycerin (VG) of the base increases, which tends to "fog" the flavors, it is advisable to proportionally increase the percentage of tobacco dilution as well: So if a Latakia would be diluted to 5% on a 50PG 40VG 10H2O base to get an equivalent flavor, on a flavor/cloud base like an 80VG/20PG, we should flavor it to 10%. But why, you may ask, can tobacco also be vaporized in the cloud? Certainly they are so fancied by many people, and they are exceptional, some will suit more, others less: Latakia, Pipe Blends, Oriental and Bezuki for example are exceptional in flavour/cloud in our opinion.
Understand that you have a concentrated product in hand that is four times the market average, not all products have 10% and so on. It is therefore important to follow the flavoring tables for each extract in order to use each tobacco extract or blend in the right way. The specific dilution tables for each of our products can be found under the "Dilution" section below.
It is important to know that a product of plant origin, such as an extract or macerate, consists of molecules that evaporate and leave residues on the coil, commonly called "incrustations". So the issue of encrustations is not related to filtration (we filter up to and above 0.45 microns by stopping bacteria), but to the concentration of a product. A macerate that has a solid to liquid ratio of 1 : 5 will have a much lower concentration than one of our extracts that has a solid to liquid ratio of 1 : 1 (i.e. we use 10 grams of unprocessed tobacco to get 10 ml of our concentrated extract, rather than 2 grams in 10 ml as is common when making a macerate). When diluted to 10%, an extract that is already diluted to 5% guarantees a flavor that is at least equivalent, if not superior, to a 10% macerate, unless that macerate contains additives and other concentrated flavors, such as natural, nature-identical, or artificial flavors that enhance the flavor. Depending on the solid to liquid ratio and therefore the concentration of a product, the higher the dilution, the more often regeneration is normal. Our products are four times more concentrated than the market average, so it's easy to guess that at the same dilution with a macerate, one of our extracts will have a higher concentration of aromatic molecules, it will be more charged and therefore may leave more residue on the coil. It is therefore easy to guess what your savings will be if you know that the 10% is equivalent to the aromaticity you are used to in a macerate, in an extract like Latakia 3%. PRESS, TRY THE LOW DILUTIONS, ESPECIALLY IF WE SAY IT AGAINST OUR INTERESTS.
Temperature and structure are equally important to fully enjoy an evaporation session, perhaps even during the day and when you don't have time to regenerate. In this case, we will take note of the temperature control (TC) in the circuits of some last generation boxes: We advise you not to exaggerate with the temperatures as described below. In the absence of a temperature control and vice versa, the recommendation is not to force too much with Watts. An example that could lead to staying calm all day long: Latakia diluted to 5%, on a 50PG 40VG 10H2O base, regeneration on the tank, SS316L, 26ga wire, making 7 coils spaced apart at the top of 3, pushing the maximum coil to 18 watts.
This guarantees the use of at least 15 ml on one spool. Of course, everyone will tend to use their own preferred configuration, but the most important thing is not to have too high temperatures, let's say up to a maximum of 230 degrees, the coil life is decent
- La Tabaccheria Premium Passito di Tabacco Tobacco Extract Aroma€11,60 VAT included
- La tabaccheria Light’s Mixture Reserve Tobacco Extract Aroma€9,86 VAT included
- La Tabaccheria Light’s Mixture N.759 Tobacco Extract Aroma€9,28 VAT included
- La Tabaccheria Light’s Mixture Baffometto Tobacco Extract Aroma€9,28 VAT included
- La Tabaccheria Mixture N 1 Tobacco Extract Aroma€11,29 VAT included
- La Tabaccheria Special Blend Harmonium Tobacco Extract Aroma€11,29 VAT included
- La Tabaccheria Special Blend Wild West Tobacco Extract Aroma€11,29 VAT included
- La Tabaccheria Special Blend Angeli e Demoni Tobacco Extract Aroma€11,29 VAT included
- La tabaccheria Basma tobacco extract aroma€9,28 VAT included
- La Tabaccheria Kentucky USA Elite Tobacco Extract Aroma€9,28 VAT included
- La Tabaccheria Mary Country Tobacco Extract Aroma€9,28 VAT included
- La tabaccheria Mata Fina Tobacco Extract Aroma€9,28 VAT included
- La Tabaccheria Piloto Cubano Tobacco Extract Aroma€9,28 VAT included
- La Tabaccheria Bezuki Tobacco Extract Aroma€9,28 VAT included
- La Tabaccheria Balkan Mixture€8,12 VAT included
- La Tabaccheria English Mixture Tobacco Extract Aroma€8,12 VAT included
- La Tabaccheria American Blend Tobacco Extract Aroma€8,12 VAT included
- La Tabaccheria Black Cavendish Tobacco Extract Aroma€8,12 VAT included