You've probably heard the terms E Liquid or E Juice and Steam Liquid before, but didn't immediately understand what they mean. Don't worry, it's easier than you think. Becausevaporizerand Box ModsE Liquid, or more simply said the E cigarettes, are becoming more and more popular, because they can not without each other, of course also become more and more popular. E Juice, E Liquid and steam liquid are all names for the same product. We at Rauchlosefreiheit.de prefer to use the name E Liquid.
* E Liquid is the liquid used in E cigarettes, which is produced by heating the filament in the apparatus with steam, with or without nicotine.
* E Liquid is a mixture of Propylene Glycolvegetable glycerine, Aroma (taste) and possibly water and nicotine (PG and VG always food grade).
* Food grade flavoris the same product used in the food industry, mostly for baking cakes.
* Propylene Glycolis a liquid which is used as a carrier liquid. It is also very often used in the pharmaceutical industry and the animal feed industry.
* Vegetable glycerin or vegetal glycerine is a thick and sweet carrier liquid, which generates a lot of steam, also VG is very often used in the industry for example soap or shampoo.
* VG and PG are the main components for E Liquid.
Propylene Glycol E Liquid
* PG Liquid is thinner than VG Liquid, and is therefore easier for a steam apparatus to process. Safe for the less powerful apparatus, but they also generate less steam.
* PG also leaves less residue in the machine and is therefore also friendlier to your coilsHelix.
* PG is tasteless and therefore has less influence on the taste you add.
* It causes a more intense "throat hit", the feeling in his throat.
* PG has a reputation, if you're allergic, for causing reactions.
Vegetal glycerin E Liquid
* VG Liquid is thicker, which means it leaves more residue and this affects the life of your coils.
* VG Liquid is sweeter and therefore has a fundamental influence on the flavour you add.
* VG produces much more steam than PG. This is a big advantage because steamers like a lot of steam.
* VG causes a gentle "throat hit“.
* VG generally does not cause allergic reactions.
Whether you choose PG or VG, it's your personal experience that makes the difference. Nowadays a mixture of the two is often used.
Which E Liquid suits you best?
If you haven't used an electronic cigarette for so long, you will probably still have some trouble finding the right refill to suit your personal preferences. In our webshop, you can put together the E Liquid yourself and decide for yourself what comes in. Do you want a lot or a little nicotine, do you want to give the product a strong or mild taste and what ratio of vodka and water do you want? These are questions you can ask yourself when choosing and putting together the product that matches your preferences.
With our web shop you are also assured not only that an E Liquid will suit your needs, but also of the quality of the products. For all our products, from E Liquides without nicotineas far as Basic Plus ShotsWe find it very important when considering whether we offer a product well or not in our webshop that the quality is taken into account.
How our webshop works
As many customers as we have, so many advantages are there when it comes to E Liquid, which is why we have decided that our customers can put together their preferred E Liquid themselves, so that you get the maximum opportunity to choose a product that suits you. Of course, many things are possible with us, but only within the framework of legislation. So you can only get the E Liquid in vials of 10 ml and it is not possible to process more than 20 mg nicotine in the liquid. These are the regulations prescribed by the authorities, and of course we adhere to these regulations. Do you want to know more about the E Liquid?